Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 3: Dancin' and Sweatin' Day 4: Run 20 minutes

Yesterday, I took a break during the day and took the kids to Lagoon! I knew I'd be getting my butt kicked later, so we enjoyed our last day at Lagoona beach. Then in the evening, I went to dance. Right away when we were just warming up I was sweating a ton, so I knew the rest of class was going to be an awesome workout! We did our warm up with stretching, leg toning, and ab work. Then we did our technique class. I felt good with the routines we did! We always focus on turn stuff, kicks, and leaps. It is such a fun class!! After, we did our workout. We would do 30 seconds or so focusing on a body part like jumping jacks, rest 10 seconds, burpees, rest, squat jumps, rest, weights, rest, ect. We do about 20-30 minutes of it. I love the variety we do in our workout class! It's nice to get a switch up on things! By that time, I was literally drenched!! It looked like I had just gotten out of a pool or something! I am one who sweats a lot, but love it! It shows just how hard I work!!

Today, I am having to work, and had a bunch of errands to run earlier, but will be going to the gym later to do my 20 minutes. Not looking forward to be on the treadmill, But I have to fit it in today somewhere! I don't mind working out late at night anyways, so it'll be good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment