Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bike 60:00 Run 1 Mile/ Strength and Swim 1400

Yesterday, I had my cycling class. It was awesome! I pushed myself so hard. Now that my knees don't hurt during the class, I feel like I can do a lot more! Of Course they are always sore after, But a good sore! I'm so happy they're getting stronger! After, I decided to run a Mile since I couldn't work out Monday. I decided I'm staying away from the treadmill from now on so I can get the hang of just running alone. Unless I do sprint sets, those are good to do on a treadmill! On the 4th of May, my Cycling trainers are going to be doing a transition class for triathlons, which I'm very excited for! I think it'll be good for me to have more of an idea what to expect!

Today, I'll be doing my Strength sets and also Swim a 1400. I was only able to swim once last week, so I'm excited to get in the water today!! After, I'm looking at some bikes that Douglas' cousin has, so hopefully I will like what I see! Can't wait to have a bike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment